Sunday, October 19, 2008

Geezzzz.....

Went into the wrong gender washroom. What are your thoughts about that? See, I have to admit I am clumsy (of course I am!) I went into the male washroom because I mistaken a guy went into (which I thought was male washroom at first, idiotically! Its opposite was a female washroom and actually the guy was exiting the back door to the garden. Okay, so go ahead with the funny part, I finish my hand washing (and did a few admiring of the interior of the washroom though...) I turn around to get my hand dry and I saw a guy walking in front of me. I was like –Jaw dropped!- I said, ‘ Sorry, this is a guy’s toilet?’ and he replied in pretending to be cool ‘Uhh. Yeah…’ A man in his late 50s saw me and said ‘ Oh, its okay, tak kisah , guna sajalah.’ .. I walked out. Supposedly it was embarrassing, I panic and ran to my table!
While was in Sutera Harbour yesterday, I almost went into the wrong toilet again! My cousin pulls me and drags me to the females’ toilet. Laugh my ass out!

No comments: