Thursday, October 23, 2008

Who Am I?

I am a person who loves food

I am a person who loves laugh

I am a person who likes cooking so much that, one afternoon while was watching AFC, i asked my aunt to buy a barbeque pit and i bbq in her apartment. Of course, as you would expected, smokes coming out from the veranda as if the apartment was in fire! Please dont mark me as crazy.

I am a person who appreciate friends more than my relatives. Basically, my cousins and i are like so -so not closed.

I am a person who are always on the move looking for money. Well, if you think im business minded, then thats seasonal.At the moment, i am comtempleting on a sttionary shop nearby my study place. Still looking for ground floor lots.

I am a person who has no patience.(I totally admit!) No patience in doing things, no patience in studying (reasons for low grades), no patience in everything. LOL

I am a person who clicks well with my dad! (Strongly agree..!) Like father like daughter! People says that daughter clicks well with their dad, but not as cool as mine! My dad teaches me everything. From our hobbies talking bout`cars and business and politics, and girls n` boys, and food, and interior designs, and architectures, and future plannings..my dad is like my other half. We share 'sigups' amd drinks. My dady, i considered the coollest is the one who teaches me to smoke.HaHa! If you think thats bad influence? Nah, he motivates me in another way. If werent him, i will be still using my pocket money to buy dunhill till today, smoking inside my room or starve just for buying it. And no dad in this world, will bring their kids to night clubs and pub. My dad did! His reason were to make me & my bro 'see' different phrases of life. (Uncle was hugging another lady, and dad n mum were drunk..left me & my bro sleeping in the sofa).(btw, they were kinda reluctant to send us home'alone' and decided bringing me and my bro was another way to expose us).and yet if you considered that is disasterous worse nightmare for a parent? You are wrong. From that day, i learnt how to go clubbing with pre-caution mind, how i learn to drink and not heavy drunk, how i learn to pay my hangovers with rashes (alcohol allergics) and how i made my mind that clubbing is -nothing fun- for me. =)

I am a person who loves adventure. White water rafting!


I am a person who enjoys outings. Lepaking is another form of outing i guess....humm. Anyway, the whole family does. Just recently after dad bought the new 4x4, we were always on the road to places like sandakan, tawau and lahad datu..etc. Bring my grandparents for overnights in kundasang and touring in search of mangoes in tuaran and tamparuli (Crazy bout` mangoes). Well, its a good sign tho.. building up good realtionships with family members.


I am a person who is eclectic. Diverse to be with? Think so. Kinda flexible to mix with. I dont mind who you are, just minding who you wanna be. Bad attitude? Dont be scared-off if i tell it straight to your face.

I am a person who .is...trying not to judge myself. Writting the stuff i lke the most yet not trying to tell you or brag myself that im the most brainy.

No comments: