Sunday, November 23, 2008

FUCKIN BITCH IS .....

okay ..as supposed to the title i wrote.. i darn really hate her..

yes...for the sake of God.. i told you that i had forgive her..yet seems no mercy again ..she msg me and wrote stupdi stuff how stupidty her brain is....


all her 'menjengkelkan' ways.. i said to myself..please be patience....

- patience is virtue-

i felt like in anyway i have to tell the WHOLE WORLD how darn stupid she was and how BITCH she is...(please forgive me......)

Amir says : silence is intelligence, and i obey that quote. But its gettin` me frantic, i cant stand on my both feet to keep myself ingnoring what had happen...

perhaps, in anyway (okay im trying to console myself) God knows how dreadfull i am now....and bitch i wont care bout you..js say what ever you want as if i care... and bitch, you are stupid, count your sins and your fake beauty infront of the mirror. And bitch is stupid huh.


If you think im okay..no its not enough. But hell yeah, people say this is the process of accepting and level of maturity.

Next Agenda - to driving range, and swing as much bitch ball ... muahahahaha

1 comment: